CHARGES AND RATES
Established, and reviewed by Bedford City Coucil and subject to the discretion of the Recreation Director as conditions warrant.
ALL REQUESTS ARE DONE ON AN APPLICATION FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
PLEASE ALLOW A MINIMUM OF TWO WEEKS FOR PROCESSING OF THE APPLICATION.
Room rates during the week vary by size and hours used. Please call (440) 735-6573 for additional information.
Premium Times* (Friday Nights, all day Saturday and Sunday) - *Defined as any instance when an employee would be paid at an overtime rate to supervise the event.
All rooms during Premium Times are charged as follows:
Residents: $65.00/per hour – three (3) hours minimum
Non-Residents: $100.00/per hour – three (3) hours minimum
Any set-up/take-down by a City employee will incur an additional one hour charge.
1. Additional charge will be made if extra clean up is necessary after the activity.
2. Additional charge will be made if extra supervisory, or custodial help, is necessary.
RULES AND REGULATIONS GOVERNING USE OF ELLENWOOD FACILITY
1. Observe posted restriction - especially NO SMOKING
2. Alcholic beverages are prohibited, unless special security requirements are arranged
3. No lottery, games of chance, or gambling devices wil be permitted.
4. Any decorating materials must be flameproof and use/display is to be cleared with the Recreation Department.
5. Permit holders will be responsible for control of their own parking. It also shall be the responsibility of permit holder to make their own arrangements for police protection.
6. Activities shall be closed and the building vacated by the time the permit expires. (WE ARE ONLY HERE FOR THE HOURS CONTRACTED)
7.Floor plan is required if set-up is to be provided by the Recreation Department.