City Hall is scheduled to reopen to the public for official business on Monday, June 1st. Please note some important changes to our operations which include the following:
- Water payments (excluding shut-offs) will no longer be able to be paid inside the building. Payments can be mailed in, placed in the water drop box outside of City Hall or paid online.
- The Tax Department will not be offering in-person tax assistance. Taxpayers will be able to drop off their information in a designated “drop box” at the Tax Department window.
- Tuesday and Thursday between the hours of 8:00am and 10:00am will be dedicated for the Seniors and those considered high risk.
- City Hall hours will be adjusted to 8:00am to 4:30pm.
- The following City Departments do not have in-person appointments at this time. Please call for assistance or to schedule a phone appointment: City Manager, City Council, Economic Development, Law Department and Finance Department.
- Please continue to utilize our online systems as much as possible.
Thank you for your continued cooperation and flexibility during these challenging times.