The City of Bedford and the Parks & Recreation Department are working with OhioMeansJobs to help raise awareness of programs and employment opportunities available to our residents. Job readiness and assistance with finding employment are very important in this time of uncertainty.
Ohio Means Jobs Cleveland- Cuyahoga County continues to provide services remotely to help you with your job seeking and training needs.
Remote access to services includes communicating with OMJ|CC staff via telephone and E-mail.
Remote Job Seeker Services Include:
· Participating in Basic Intake and Eligibility Determination to begin your job search and training application
· Participating in Initial Assessment
· Participating in job seeking skill assistance, job matching, job referral, connect with open job orders and hiring employers
· Apply for training funds to earn a credential within an in demand industry
How to connect with job seeking services:
· Upload a resume
· A OMJ|CC Representative will contact you via telephone and e-mail within two business days
· If you cannot complete the profile and application OR you need assistance writing a resume in order to complete this step please call 216-978-1375 and an OMJ|CC Representative will call you within two business days.
· If you have a more immediate need, you can call 216-978-1375 and leave your full name and contact information, and a representative will call you as soon as possible.