COVID 19 Community Testing
Dr. Charles Modlin of Ohio’s Minority Strike Force, Dr. Fred Harris of the NAACP and Cleveland Clinic South Pointe Hospital, are partnering together with neighboring communities to sponsor COVID 19 testing for community members WITH or WITHOUT COVID symptoms.
What: Testing will be done on a first-come, first-served basis; you must pre-register to be tested. Testing is drive–thru and walk-up only; NO WALK-INS ACCEPTED.
Date: Saturday, August 29
Time: 10 am -2 pm
Location: South Pointe Hospital, 4180 Warrensville Center Road;
Enter at Entrance #2 off Warrensville Center Road, (at the Ohio University Heritage College of Medicine building). You will be directed to the testing area upon entering the driveway at Entrance #2.
- Testing is limited to 200 tests per event.
- PLEASE CHOOSE AT LEAST ONE of the following COVID symptoms at the time of registration: fever or chills; cough; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; body aches; fatigue; recent loss of taste and/or smell; sore throat; congestion or runny nose; nausea; vomiting; or diarrhea; OR NO SYMPTOMS
- You must pre-register on: August 25, or August 26 only.
- Register online at: https://events.clevelandclinic.org/detail-page.php?event=7969
- Register by phone at: 216-491-6153/ from 9 am – 4 pm ONLY
- There is no out-of-pocket expense for this event. If you have insurance it will be charged but people without insurance can still be tested.
- For questions call Jerry Sims at: 216-218-2357