The City of Bedford does allow the use of the gazebo at Bedford Commons, located at 730 Broadway Avenue, for weddings and pictures at no charge. A permit is required for scheduling purposes. There is no cost for the permit.
Permits are not issued until the annual festival schedule is finalized which is on or about April 1st of the current year.
Scheduling of the gazebo is done by phone. Please contact the City Manager’s office at 440-735-6514 or firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability and to obtain a permit.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Use of the Commons for wedding ceremonies is restricted to two hours.
- Use of the Commons for wedding pictures is restricted to one hour.
- The City will NOT provide anything. If you need chairs or wish to put up decorations, this must be provided by you and cleaned up immediately after.
- Eating and drinking are NOT allowed on the gazebo. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE PROHIBITED.
- Only bird seed may be thrown after wedding ceremonies.