How do I report a streetlight outage?

You can report the streetlight outage directly to The Illuminating Company using their website.  Use Service Requests, Street Lighting Problem.  You can also contact the Service Department.  Make sure you have the 6 digit pole number (medal band on the pole) and have an exact location or address of the pole that is affected.

Close window