FAQ Topic: Business

What do I need to know when hiring a contractor or remodeler?

No contractor or subcontractor in the building trades shall perform any work within the City without first obtaining a certificate of registration from the Building Commissioner. You may contact the Building Department to verify if a contractor is registered.

Do I need a permit from the building department?

Most construction, alteration, or repair work requires a permit. There are some exceptions, which you will find under the Exempted Work provision of the Residential Code of Ohio, or you may contact the Building Department.

How do I pay my water bill?

Methods of Payment Water bills can be paid several ways. There is a drive up lock box in the east parking lot of City Hall where bills can be dropped in at anytime. This box is emptied daily, this is a matter of convenience for all residents especially in inclement weather. Bills can also be … Continued

Close window