FAQ Topic: Parks & Recreation

Are weddings permitted at Bedford Commons?

  The City of Bedford does allow the use of the gazebo at Bedford Commons, located at 730 Broadway Avenue, for weddings and pictures  at no charge. A permit is required for scheduling purposes. There is no cost for the permit. Permits are not issued until the annual festival schedule is finalized which is on … Continued

How can I learn more about the Bedford Senior Club?

The Bedford Senior Club meets on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month for lunch and a social gathering at Ellenwood Recreation center.  The Parks and Recreation Department offers additional programming for seniors such as bus trips, craft programs, Wii bowling league, and more.  For more information call our office at 440-735-6570.

How do I reserve a park facility or rent a room?

The outdoor pavilion area at Ellenwood Recreation Center (Willard Park) and indoor spaces at Ellenwood Recreation Center may be reserved through the Parks and Recreation Department.  Click here for rental fees, rules and regulations as well as a permit application.

Close window