FAQ Topic: Services & safety

Does the City clean sanitary lines?

Yes, on Monday, Wednesday, Friday.  Providing you have a sewer back up, we do not maintenance or preventative.  It has to be done during our regular scheduled work hours. If you need it done outside of our work hours, resident will need to hire a plumber.

What are guidelines for new residents?

We are glad you chose Bedford and are sure you will feel at home in our community. To answer questions that many residents have, we offer the information contained in the Resident Guide and Good Neighbor Guide below. Resident Guide Good Neighbor Guide   

How do I get a copy of a police report?

Copies of reports are available at our Records Room window Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.  The Records Room is closed on holidays. You may also request records by emailing the Records Room at bpdrecords@bedfordoh.gov.   If you have questions the phone number for the Records Room is 440-232-7600.

How do I file a police report?

Reports can be made in person at the Police Station located at 165 Center Road.  Reports can also be made by requesting an officer respond to your home or business located within the City of Bedford.

Where do I vote?

Find your voting location and district information by visiting the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections website.

Close window