Cuyahoga County Coronavirus/COVID-19 Resources and Information 

Cuyahoga County Board of Health
Cuyahoga County Ready Notify Registration
Cuyahoga County Small Business Stabilization Fund

Click here for latest news from Cuyahoga County.

General Information From Cuyahoga County

Information on County services can be found on the “Online Services” link on the Cuyahoga County homepage. The webpage includes what services are available online, over the phone or via email.

Current and potential Health and Human Services clients are encouraged to access benefits and services online or by phone. Changes to operations include the following:

Division of Job and Family Services

To apply by phone call: 1-844-640-OHIO (6446)
To apply online: visit
Clients can also use self-service drop boxes or scanning kiosks to submit documents.
All in-person assessments and on-site visits related to work activity requirements for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) are suspended until further notice.
Other services that can be contacted by phone:

Child Care Assistance Information Line: (216) 987-6929
Long-Term Care Contact Line: (216) 858-8405
PRC Information Line: (216) 987-7392

Office of Child Support Services (OCSS)

Continuing all Genetic Testing for 6-8 weeks. Parents will be provided with a new date and time.
All Administrative Hearings will be conducted by phone.
All other services should be accessed online or by phone, including:
·         Application for Child Support

·         Payment Inquiries

·         Case Information

·         Administrative Hearings

·         For payment options, please visit or 1.888.965.2676, option 5.

·         Review and Adjustment Requests

·         Fatherhood Initiative Services

Ways to Contact OCSS

For case questions and information please call or send us a message via:

·         the Child Support Customer Service web portal at

·         OCSS Contact Center (216) 443-5100

·         Automated Payment Line 1-800-860-2555

·         Fatherhood Initiative (216) 348-3967

Division of Children and Family Services

Walk-ins accepted for hotline emergencies only.
If you have a question, concern, or need services please call the DCFS hotline at 216-696-KIDS (5437).
If you have a scheduled appointment or meeting regarding a case, please plan to participate by phone. Participants can call the DCFS front desk at 216-431-4500 to be connected to their meeting. If calling in is not possible, you can attend in person and will be escorted to a meeting room.

Division of Senior and Adult Services

For information about services call the Centralized Intake line: 216-420-6700
Adult Protective Services referrals can be made by phone or online at
Other Essential County Services:

Auto Title

All Auto Title offices have resumed normal business hours as follows:

Main Auto Title—2079 E. 9th Street, 3rd Floor, Cleveland, OH 44115
Monday through Friday – 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.

Bedford Auto Title—22121 Rockside Road, Bedford, OH 44146
Monday: 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: Closed
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.

Mayfield Heights Auto Title (Golden Gate)—1585 Golden Gate Plaza, Mayfield Heights, OH 44124
Monday, Thursday, Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesday: Closed
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.

Parma Auto Title—12100 Snow Road, Suite #15, Parma, OH 44130
Monday, Thursday, Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.

North Olmsted Auto Title—27029 Brookpark Road Extension, North Olmsted, OH 44070
Monday, Thursday, Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesday: Closed
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.

Fiscal Operations

Homestead and Exempt applications will be processed until otherwise notified
For Homestead, Exempt, Transfer and Recording the Fiscal Department will accept filings through UPS, FedEx, US mail and provide a drop box in the lobby of the County Administration Building for walk-ins.
Tax Payments: During this period, the Treasurer’s Office will not accept in-person tax payments. While payments by mail will continue to be processed as normal, taxpayers are encouraged to utilize online and phone payment options available at

Cuyahoga County Jail

Friends/family – all visits held at the Cuyahoga County Corrections Center (CCCC) will be suspended until further notice. Starting March 18, 2020, remote video visitation will be available for all inmates. A promotional event (for the next 30 days) will allow each inmate to have one remote visit per week at no cost. Information will be shared with inmates within the next week explaining how to receive the free visit.
Attorney/Professional Visits required by the Court (aka essential visits) – these visits will continue as current practice. However, it is highly recommended attorneys and professional visitors consider the options of either on-site video visitation or remote visitation (see below). All other non-essential visits will be conducted as on-site video visitation.
On-site video visitation for attorneys and professional visitors will be available on a walk up basis at no charge to the visitor. While it is encouraged to schedule a visit (so the inmate is aware of the visit), it is not required. A Scheduled on-site video visit does require the visitor to establish a user account (more information available before Friday, March 20, 2020). On-site video visits are 20 minutes in duration.
Remote video visits will be available starting March 18, 2020 with each visit being 25 minutes in duration. A User Account for the visitor will be required in order to have a remote video visit. The Visitor may use a smart phone, tablet or computer for remote visits (assuming the phone/tablet/computer meets all technology requirements). With the exception of the promotional one free visit per week, all remote video visits have a fee of $5 for 25 minutes (additional fee applies for payment by credit card).
Family Justice Center/Witness Victim Service Center

Starting on March 18, 2020, the Family Justice Center located at 75 Erieview Plaza, Cleveland, OH 44114 will be closed for walk in traffic. Victims requiring assistance may call 216-443-7345 and leave a message. This mailbox will be checked routinely during the day and an advocate will reach out to you shortly thereafter. For emergencies, please continue to call 9-1-1.

Close window