Cuyahoga County Coronavirus/COVID-19 Resources and Information
Click here for latest news from Cuyahoga County.
General Information From Cuyahoga County
Information on County services can be found on the “Online Services” link on the Cuyahoga County homepage. The webpage includes what services are available online, over the phone or via email.
Current and potential Health and Human Services clients are encouraged to access benefits and services online or by phone. Changes to operations include the following:
Division of Job and Family Services
- To apply by phone call: 1-844-640-OHIO (6446)
- To apply online: visit www.benefits.ohio.gov
- Child Care Assistance Information Line: (216) 987-6929
- Long-Term Care Contact Line: (216) 858-8405
- PRC Information Line: (216) 987-7392
Office of Child Support Services (OCSS)
The following services should be accessed online or by phone, including:
- Application for Child Support
- Payment Inquiries
- Case Information
- Administrative Hearings
- For payment options, please visit https://oh.smartchildsupport.com/ or 1.888.965.2676
- Review and Adjustment Requests
- Fatherhood Initiative Services
Ways to Contact OCSS
- For case questions and information please call or send us a message via:
- the Child Support Customer Service web portal at https://childsupport.ohio.gov/login.jsf.
- OCSS Contact Center (216) 443-5100
- Automated Payment Line 1-800-860-2555
- Fatherhood Initiative (216) 348-3967
Division of Children and Family Services
- Walk-ins accepted for hotline emergencies only.
If you have a question, concern, or need services please call the DCFS hotline at 216-696-KIDS (5437).
- If you have a scheduled appointment or meeting regarding a case, please plan to participate by phone. Participants can call the DCFS front desk at 216-431-4500 to be connected to their meeting. If calling in is not possible, you can attend in person and will be escorted to a meeting room.
Division of Senior and Adult Services
- For information about services call the Centralized Intake line: 216-420-6700
- Adult Protective Services referrals can be made by phone or online at dsas.cuyahogacounty.us.