See links and information below with various federal resources
CARES Act - Help With Bills Site
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Federal Paycheck Protection Program Application
Federal Paycheck Protection Program FAQ for Small Businesses
Federal Paycheck Protection Program Fact Sheet
FEMA Funeral Expense Reimbursement Program
IRS - Coronavirus Tax Relief
Small Business Owner's Guide to CARES Act
U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Small Business Grant Opportunity
U.S. Department of Education
U.S. Department of Labor
U.S. Small Business Administration Disaster Loan Assistance
U.S. Small Business Economic Disaster Injury Loan
U.S. State Department
White House Coronavirus Task Force Live Feed
The information below was distributed to state and local governments by the White House Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Up-To-Date Information: The most up-to-date, verified information and guidance can be found via the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Coronavirus Disease 2019 website – coronavirus.gov.
- Disaster Response and Recovery Primer: FEMA’s public assistance guidance for COVID-19 response efforts can be found here.
- Coronavirus Fact vs. Myth: Rumors can easily circulate within communities during a crisis. FEMA setup a website to help the public distinguish between rumors and facts regarding the response to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Social Media Resources: Follow the White House on Twitter and Facebook. Also follow HHS (Twitter/Facebook) and CDC (Twitter/Facebook) You can also find informational videos from Coronavirus Task Force members on mitigation, social distancing, etc. on the White House’s YouTube
- Fraud & Scam Protection: The Department of Justice is remaining vigilant in detecting, investigating, and prosecuting wrongdoing related to the crisis. Find out how you can protect yourself and helpful resources on DOJ’s Coronavirus Fraud Prevention website. The Federal Trade Commission has also established a website with helpful information to help consumers avoid coronavirus-related scams.
- Administration Actions and Federal Agency Resources: USA.gov is cataloging all U.S. government activities related to coronavirus. From actions on health and safety to travel, immigration, and transportation to education, find pertinent actions here. Each Federal Agency has also established a dedicated coronavirus website, where you can find important information and guidance. They include: Health and Human Services (HHS), Centers of Medicare and Medicaid (CMS), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Department of Education (DoED), Department of Agriculture (USDA), Small Business Administration (SBA), Department of Labor (DOL), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Department of State (DOS), Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Department of the Interior (DOI), Department of Energy (DOE), Department of Commerce (DOC), Department of Justice (DOJ), Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Department of the Treasury (USDT), Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), and U.S. Election Assistance Commission (EAC).