The Summer Day Camp is a fun-filled, action packed summer of adventure and new experiences for children ages 5 to 12 (must be minimum 5 years old and maximum 12 years old on first day of camp).
Camp consists of age appropriate activities, games, swimming, field trips and much more.
Held at Ellenwood Center, this 8 week camp runs Mondays through Fridays from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, June 12 through August 4.
CAMP HOURS & DATES
CAMP HOURS: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
DATES: Two Sessions to choose from or sign up for both sessions and save!
Session 1: June 12 - July 7 (No Camp 6/19 & 7/4)
Session 2: July 10 - August 4
- 8 weeks/Bedford Resident $525
- 8 weeks/Non-Bedford Resident - $575
- 4 weeks/Bedford Resident $300 per session
- 4 weeks/Non-Bedford Resident - $325 per session
- Bedford Resident Registration Begins February 1
- Non-Resident Registration Begins March 1
- Camp may be limited per session
PARTIAL PAYMENT OPTION
- Must register and pay in full at least one week prior to service.
- Mornings are 7:00 am to 9:00 am and Evenings are 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- Cost is $20 per week AM or PM ($40 per week if both before and after) when registered in advance or $5 drop-in per day/per AM or PM session.
- Drop-in enrollment may be accepted, based on enrollment maximums.
- Drop-ins accepted based on availability.
- Children are required to wear their camp T-shirt every day.
- Each camper receives 2 camp shirts.
- Order at the time of registration for $8 each.
- Additional shirts can be purchased for $10 each while supplies last.
- NOTE: To purchase additional camp shirts online, please click on "Register" and click on the "Products" page. There you can choose your quantity and sizes for additional camp shirts.
INFORMATIONAL MEETING FOR REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS
The meeting to be held in the gymnasium at Ellenwood Center. Meet the Camp staff, get your T-shirts, and hear all about the fun activities planned for the summer.