Tax Preparation Assistance
Online tax assistance from AARP Foundation Tax Aide is available year-round to answer your tax questions. For more information on tax aide services please contact AARP at 888-687-2277 or email email@example.com.
The Cuyahoga County Earned Income Tax Credit Coalition offers in-person drop off and virtual tax preparation assistance at no charge for individuals and families who qualify on an income basis. To schedule an appointment visit www.refundohio.org or call 216-293-7200. EITC Coalition strongly recommends scheduling appointments online. The in-person drop off locations are listed below. Please note that walk-ins are not permitted.
- ESOP located at 11890 Fairhill Rd, Cleveland, OH 44120
- Asian Services in Action located at 3631 Perkins Ave., #2AW, Cleveland, OH 44114
- Baldwin Wallace located at 275 Eastland Rd., Berea, OH 44017
- Burten Bell Carr located at 7201 Kinsman Rd., Cleveland, OH 44104
- CEOGC Central located at 1801 Superior Ave., Suite 400, Cleveland, OH 44114 **This site schedules its own appointments and has its own filing requirements. Please call 216-858-1781
- CEOGC Glenville located at 10529 St. Claire Ave., Cleveland, OH 44108 **This site schedules its own appointments and has its own filing requirements. Please call 216-268-1600
- CHN Broadway Office located at 5700 Broadway Ave., Cleveland, OH 44127
- Famicos located at 1325 Ansel Road, Cleveland, OH 44106
- Gordon Square located at 6516 Detroit Ave., Cleveland, OH 44102
- Lin Omni located at 3167 Fulton Rd., 3rd Floor, Cleveland, OH 44109